Monday, August 13, 2007

It Went Very Well

First off, I want to say thanks to all those who stopped by my booth yesterday at the bridal fair. I enjoyed meeting and talking with each one of you. I had a great time at the bridal fair and meet some really great people. Got a chance to meet some other videographers and wedding planners. It was so nice to have a chance to chat with them as we don't have a lot of opportunity to meet and chat with each other very often.

I was a bundle of nerves Sunday. This was the first bridal show I have ever done and I wanted it to be just right. My friend Lisa helped the first hour and half then my wife, my wonderful, wonderful wife was there with me the rest of the day. It is so nice to be able to work with my wife as she is so supportive and helpful in all of this. She is the one that put in so much work with the marketing materials. She picked out the decorations for the booth and it was her vision that made the booth look so nice. So a HUGE THANK YOU to my Leeann, without you, I would not be here. Much love.

We all went out the dinner after the show. I did not eat the entire day so I was starving by the time we left. When we got home, I was so tired last night that I pretty much feel fast asleep. But, I woke up today with so much energy and excitement for what I am doing. I know now that this what I want to do and I know now that I can make a great company.

I started downloading the video from the wedding on top of the mountain a couple of weekends ago. So far, it looks great and I am already putting it together in my head. It should look great when I am done.

No comments: