Monday, July 28, 2008

Sara & David

This past weekend I was lucky enough to video Sara & David's wedding. It a very sweet wedding. Both the bride and groom were great to work with and they had a lot of fun at their reception. It seems every wedding I work I see a new element of the wedding. This weekend was no different. Sara & David signed their wedding license during the ceremony. It was a great moment to see. Most times the license is signed at the reception at a private moment.

I also saw a new event at the reception. I found out that this is something that is done in Canada and I really liked the idea behind it. In Canada, after the bride and groom cut the cake they serve the cake to their guest. ALL their guest. In the states we cut the cake and either let the guest come and get their own cake, or we have the caterer serve it. But, this new way allows the bride and groom to meet their guest and spent a moment or two with them.

I wish Sara & David the best and I thank them for allowing me to be a part of their special day.

No comments: