Sunday, February 1, 2009

Changes are coming

Over the next several weeks I am going to be changing the look of this blog. I am also going to be adding clips of some of the weddings I have done this past year. 2008 was a very busy year for Midnight Magic, I did a total of 30 weddings this last year and I enjoyed each and every one.

The first clip I am loading up is for James & Laura Carr from this past June. I meet Laura and her mother at the 2008 Premier Bride Show last January. We talked for quite a while at the bridal show that day and could tell right away that Laura was a special young lady. She has a uplifting sprit and a smile that lights up a room. One of the biggest concerns for Laura and her mom was making sure that we were able to capture all the music from the wedding. I assured her that we could do that without fail. The music was really beautiful that day and fit both James and Laura. It was so much fun to watch this young couple start out on their new life together.


No comments: