Tuesday, April 22, 2008

One Down.....

One of the March videos is finished and out the door. The wedding at the cabin is, as they say, in the can. I finished burning the last DVD today and boxed them up and sent them out. It is a good feeling having the video done. I take such ownership of the project when I am working on a video, I think about it all the time, it is all I focus on at times. My wife has to come and get me off the computer sometimes at night just to go to bed. Thus the name, Midnight Magic Video. When I started this, I was working a full time job (not that this is not a full time job, but a full time job at a corporation) and most days the only time I could work was at night and most of my best work was around midnight. My wife said that is when all the magic would happen, so the name just seemed to fit.

I am waiting on the other March wedding to tell me what if any changes she wants to make on her video. That is the part I get the most nervous about. Here is someone who is looking at something I have put long hours into and they are going to nick pick it apart. No one ever has, most times it is just some minor adjustments or a change of music. But, I still get nervous just the same.

No comments: